Me!

Me!
Nice to meet you!

About Me

My photo
I am 45 years old, Married to Sean for nearly 20 years and have 3 lovely children Hope is 16, Jack is 12 and Joe is 6.

Monday 14 June 2010

Limb Centre

This is where I go and spend HOURS on end waiting for 'my magic leg' (as the littlies call it) to be fixed www.dorset-ortho.com Yes joy oh joy it's the place Dear Heather also graces with her presence. If you can bear it I'm sure the site is adorned with her mug shot as Bob Watts the owner is quite possibly her No. 1 Fan! Thankfully they have opened a Northern Branch near Derby (the other is south of Southampton) but even so I really really cannot be bothered to go :-( Probably because I've done non of what I should have this evening as I've been writing this!)

Anyone who fancies chauferring (sp?!) me or even paying for one, any offers most welcome.

Night then folks. V x

No comments:

Post a Comment